One of the secrets of BUILD’s success has been minimal external input. The lion’s share of the resources used come from churches on the ground. But targeted support helps the work to grow.
Some of the financial needs have described under ‘our story’. There are costs attached to any capacity building efforts, but the difference with BUILD is the way in which small inputs make a tangible difference.
Please consider supporting BUILD and developing a living partnership around that. Here are some ways to give:
- Give regularly by downloading, completing and sending our standing order form. Alternatively, you can simply use the bank details on that form to set up a standing order yourself (if you are a UK tax payer please download, complete and send our Gift Aid form to increase the value of your giving).
- Give online using our Give.net page. You can make a monthly donation tax-effectively or give a one-off amount. Please note, there are small fees associated with Give.net if you do not have a Stewardship account.
- Make a bank transfer by using the bank details on our standing order form. If you are a UK tax payer please download, complete and send our Gift Aid form to increase the value of your giving.
- Send a cheque payable to ‘BUILD Partners’ to The Trustees, 10 The Firs, Bath, BA2 5ED. If you are a UK tax payer please download, complete and send our Gift Aid form to increase the value of your giving.
- Use Stewardship if you have an account. Visit Stewardship to learn more. BUILD Partners is registered with them (account number 20168065).