One of the secrets of BUILD’s success has been to minimise external input. The lion’s share of the resources used in the work come from churches on the ground. But careful and considered support is vital for the work to grow.
We have already described some of the financial needs under ‘our story‘; there are costs attached to all capacity building efforts. But the difference with BUILD is the way in which small inputs can create extraordinary impacts.
Please consider supporting BUILD Partners as a church, individual or organisation and develop a living partnership around that, here are some ways of giving:
- Send a cheque payable to ‘BUILD Partners’ to: The Trustees, 10 The Firs, Bath, BA2 5ED, UK. If you are a UK tax payer we can reclaim tax from eligible donations at no extra cost if you download, complete and return our gift aid form (pdf 455 KB) with your initial gift.
- Give regularly by downloading, completing and sending us a standing order form (pdf 603 KB). Or use the bank details on that form to set up a standing order yourself. If you do so and are a UK tax payer please use the gift aid form to increase the value of that giving.
- Make a bank transfer by using the bank details on the standing order form. And, again, if you are a UK tax payer please use the gift aid form.
- Use Stewardship, if you have an account. BUILD Partners is registered with them (account no. 20168065).
- Give online using our give.net page. Go there to give a one-off amount or to make a monthly donation tax-effectively.
(NOTE: If you do not have a Stewardship account there are small fees associated with Give.net. These costs are minimal but can be avoided by sending a cheque or making a standing order, but that may not be as convenient.)